Precautionary measures related to Coronavirus
Your health is our priority
We are aware that this is a particularly complex moment, however we are already busy preparing for the upcoming season and we are looking forward to welcoming you back. To ensure comfort, relaxation and maximum safety, we will adopt the highest standards of hygiene.
For your stay, we can ensure you a time of relaxation and regeneration after this difficult time. Our small but nice house allows us to keep an overview of incoming and outgoing persons and thus to care for the health of all. Moreover, we are located directly in the mountains, where people have always spent their holidays thanks to the good and healthy air.
We are happy to be able to assure you of a break made of regenerating moments, both for the mind and for the body. Our intimate house is relatively small, which is why we always know who is present in the Apart Salner and at what time. In addition, the special position in which we find ourselves – here in the mountains - has always been a popular destination, thanks to the pure mountain air.
We work with your safety and health in mind.
keyboard_arrow_rightThe following precautionary measures are in effect:
- Touchless hand sanitizers are available throughout the house
- All rooms are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals
- Controlled and restricted access exclusively for hotel guests / Controlled access for house guests only
- All employees are tested on Covid-19
- Employees were trained and equipped in accordance with the regularized hygiene and health measures
keyboard_arrow_rightCancellations summer 2021:
Cancellations are only valid in writing or by e-mail.
Due to the current situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions as follows:
- You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 1 month before the day of arrival.
- For cancellations from 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival, we charge 70% of the total price.
- If you cancel in the last week before your arrival date, 90% of the total price will be charged to cancellation fees – according to the general provisions of the Austrian hotel regulations apply.
We therefore strongly recommend taking out a travel cancellation insurance.
All necessary details can be found in the information sheet of the “European travel insurance – Hotel Storno Plus”
or your written reservation confirmation
– also valid for cancellation cases in connection with COVID-19 illness: further information can be found here
Subject to typographical errors and changes.